Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hullo 2009 ... Let's Talk




Been a long time since I have had anything to talk about....

Perhaps its beacause I was heard without saying it outloud. But that illusion has evaporated and I find myself with the unsatiated urge to talk to myself to someone .. to everyone ...
And my little heart(LH) is doing summersaults - its has seen enough episodes of Gossip Girl to last a life time.. Its been waiting for me to get up from my laze chamber and to get to the mall ... The one where I havent seen in a long time ..wait .. did I just hear myself giggle... I sure need to hunt down the nearest shrink..
My LH also waiting for me to burn ahole in my wallet .. the size of a dino egg and get a witch mobile..and a pricey watch and some swank shoes and ..well.. I can go on all night .. somebody stop me please ...

Its also been waiting for me to stop the flood.. i have enought to drown myself in..
Its also been waiting for my horns and the tail to grow back ... ( ahem ... yeah glad u noticed...no claws ..no catty avtaar)..
So here's to illussions ..Gossip girl .. chatter and witch mobiles...2008... It was great knowing you ... But its time to say Hullo 2009... glad you are here ..

2 comments:

Sanjana said...

babes.. u seem to wait a year and a month every time before writing... Here is hoping the next one is much earlier than jan 2010.. welcome back :-)

Pixie said...

Yea.. you need to write more often! :)