Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Lone Wolf in the City

The end of a party is like a ravaged city after a storm... Literally and figuratively..More so after a good party..Suddenly the walls seem to talk all at once..

Loneliness. That is the only word I can think of. But I am not sure, the feeling wouldn't exist even if I wasn't living alone.. Guess it's a bitter pill that just needs to be swallowed...just like falling and getting the knees skinned while learning to walk..

And somehow writing about this helps...:)....

When you've had enough
when you've got it bad enough
and you can't let go
when it comes to blows
and you start to overflow
but you can't get home
it's a subtle kind of cruel
it taps my spine
here I'm drawing a line
I'm asking you please
don't you wanna be
happy with me?
don't you wanna be
happy with me?

2 comments:

pixie said...

hugs...
you know you are never alone right?

{{hugs}}

Hazel said...

:) Hugs dear ..