Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bloodbath

I rush towards them..sword in hand..
n anger in my heart .. .

I feel nothing..
I see nothing ...
Blind hatred clutching my soul...
The words .. I am God... resonating in my ears...

I feel no compassion
I see not the lips making a plea
I hear not.. the cry for mercy

I swing my sword..
Now I can see...
the blood spilling everywhere...I look down
to see some splatterd on me .. I smile
I feel the cold invade his body
I stay .. I wait...
I watch life drain out of him..

I feel no remorse.. I feel no pain..

I walk away .. sword in hand
n anger in my heart...


Disclaimer .: Na.. Am not in a murderous mood. nor have I ever been in one This is a work of pure fiction and all that blah. This is in response to the article that ET asked me to read..Stop cruelty to animals... and while you are at it l.. Love thy neighbour too .. if you can !!! :-)

No comments: