Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Forgotten tales..

I have forgotten my past..

Forgotten the lies

Forgotten the truth..

Forgotten the friends turned foes...

Forgotten the true ones too/./...

I have forgotten the daggers disguised as words

n the notes of love from the ones I still hold dear..

I have forgotten my lost affections

Forgotten the the ones I have won too ..

I have forgotten my tiny achievements
N the mammoth failures

I have forgotten the places i have crossed
n the ones i have called home..

I have forgotten the faces.. the smiles
the words ...

I have forgotten it all

I have forgotten me...

4 comments:

Pixie said...

ok. that's kind of morbid.

Tell me how by forgetting the past, you forget yourself?

Sometimes, the past is best left where it is... Bit, it helps one change, change for the better... :)

hugs!!

Hazel said...

:-) ... babes...perhaps i was talking abt alzeimers.. :P

Jokes apart...hmm.. I guess it depends on what u choose to forget ... like u said .. some things shud be forgotten.. but there are some things ..things that form the base of our values,, if forgotten ... u never know wat u wud become..

Its just another way of looking at it ..

Pixie said...

:)
true...
our base, values, what means to us, what makes us human beings, these values shouldn't be fogotten...
But, somethings, are best left where they are and we need to move on :)

P.S: Word verification word is OOLIZ! what's that supposed to mean or be? huh?
i don't like word verification! :P

Ooliz said...

Well! Word verification doesn't like you! Take that, Pixie! ;)