Monday, March 30, 2015

Athithi devo bhava

I have got myself a new acquaintance, err, not really. Lets just say I get to practice my eavesdropping skills due to this guy. Now this one has landed from the some place '7 seas away'. Do not know where exactly from, (nor do I really care! wipe that judgmental look off your face.. read on and you would know). Now during one of the before mentioned sessions where my ear latched on to waves that it shouldnt , I happened to hear something .. The conversation went something like this 'Not too bad.. Commute to the office? I have taken a video. You would not believe it, I saw a cow. An actual cow in the middle of the road. Can you believe it ?'

With specimens like these, athithi tum kabh jaoge should be hurled, probably with a firm tap on his posterior. Good riddance of bad rubbish.

1 comment:

Eric Stalker said...

hahaha, have you saw a cow in the middle of the road for the first time? Really! If you saw this India then i think you came here for the first time because in India we often see cows on road.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts
Best regards
Eric stalker
Owner of Moscow mule cups