Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reborn

It has been close to four years since the last post. Much has changed and yet so much remains just the way I left off last time. I am not quite sure which of these has prompted the new post. I suppose , just as well , writing was a girlhood escape which has followed me into my thirties.

I think I have reached the mid point in my life. So much to do and perhaps not as much time as I thought I had, left now. Like some one said, Its the journey downhill from now. Time for introspection, planning, decisions to be made on whether to slow down or to hasten those footsteps.

Getting "older" has turned into getting "old" . Plain and simple. Just the other day , was having a discussion on this topic with P and as usual a lot of goofing around was involved. P already has visions of us pals resting our old bones in front of Talbots. She was kind enough to add a poodle to finish the visual. The poodle being for my benefit. My love for dogs is well known with in the circle of my friends.

The next phase sounds exhilarating, and scary all at once. Would I run the distance or would I falter and watch it from the way side? What is it that I want to do , What is it that I can do ...questions questions, a lot of them. Answers - a dearth of them, at the moment.!

No comments: