Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alive ...

S asked me the reason for the lull in blogging , and I honestly do not have a reason. Guess I was
in a non chatty , non bloggy mood. But since I have typed so far , I guess I am out of that mode .
Its been a week of mush indulgence .. mushy movies .. ahem.. :)

The age old antidote to bored spirits is a girl meet boy story Well, yes, its not as simple as that , there is always a scheming ex, a protective parent, a psychotic admirer , sometimes it could be all of them. But the end is always the girl and boy walking away to the sunset (I prefer them galloping away on a black horse) .

Sigh , but I think I have had too much of it this last week It's like that feeling after having too many sweets.

But hey there is IPL now!

6 comments:

Scorpio said...

oh good..you are back!...time to sharpen my fangs! ;)

>>girl meet boy
hmmm typo! ;) did you mean girl meets boy or my personal favorite - girls meet boy!!! ;)

btw welcome back! :)

Sanjana said...

riding away on a black horse.. i have to agree.. there was a time in school when i used to read M&B only if there was a horse picture on the cover :-)

I am raring to see ur mush shop

Hazel said...

@Scorpi.. Thanks .. and typo.. thot you would have got used to those by now :P

@Sanju .. School ? .. God r u saying I still have a juvenile taste.. doesn't matter though,,.. as far as mush goes, I guess , it needs no logic, and about the shop.. yeah ... sure .. I just hope you do not get disappointed... :) am not choosy abt mush ... I go for any cover that has a red Chrismasy theme .. hehe

Sanjana said...

No.. i am just saying that now i read all kindsa mush.. not just the horsey ones :-D

Akshay said...

Mush...hmmm, but yeah i have noticed the lull as well, and a week to this post too! thats too long isnt it now...
Keep posting yar!

Hazel said...

Akshay, ... a flurry of posts are on the way! :-))