Friday, March 05, 2010

Yaaaaaaaa ba daba doooooooooo


In a great mood... Lots of reasons to jump up and down and say 'yayyy' :-))

Onnu -> Fakie is back .. Fakie ? Fake IPL plyer.. and So is IPL season 3. Love the excitement, love the cricket, love the glittery package as well! and I love Fakie's blogs! So yayy for IPL and FIP

Rundu - > Today, not one but two people said that I have lost weight. One of them even asked me how I did it. ( of course I had to come up with a tale of long walks, strict diet , some yoga thrown in as well, the truth being , I have no clue how that happened! and trust me , its better not to say, you didnt do anything in particular about it , people would accuse you of being secretive!) . For someone who has been a close rival to Mr Santa (and perhaps still is !), this is great , stupendous , wonderful news. Yayyy!

Moonu -> And its Friday!! double yay!!!!

Nalu - > And well, nothing I am just happy!

Well, celebrating all of the above with ice creams ! ( a couple of grapes too , to assuage my guilt. Now its no longer a high cal monster, just a harmless fruit salad ;) )

1 comment:

Scorpio said...

:) Awesome!