Monday, February 22, 2010

Granted!


Hmm, This one is thanks to ET.

He says, if someone takes you for granted more than once, its your mistake.

I agree . Completely.

But, do we not always make excuses for people?

But I agree , loyalty does not equate to tolerating disrespect... :)

And on a happier note, I had been to a baby shower of a dear dear friend. It was a traditional Kannadiga celebration where my friend's head was buried under a lot of flowers and she was dressed in a beautiful green sari... But she looked radiant and .. err.. very pregnant.

The food was awesome - typical South Indian fare with lots and believe me when I say - Lots , of sweets. Its supposed to be a prestige issue , more the number of sweets you serve, more talked about the function is going to be. Well, there is a dakshina too at the end of the feast ..

While leaving, I happened to mention it to my friend's husband that she looked beautiful and he says - ' Of course, she is my gorgeous sweetheart'...

Awww!!!!!

P.S : Thats a pic of an Onam feast ... Couldnt find any pic of a Kannadiga feast :-)) . Would take some next time!

9 comments:

Scorpio said...

Whats that??? Can you hear that??? Whats that music playing???...ET's Victory Song!!!
Azeem-O-Shaan Shahenshah (Exactly!)
Azeem-O-Shaan Shahenshah (Told ya so!)
Furwa Rawa Hamesha Hamesha Salamat Rahe (Thank u!)
Tere Ho Kya Bayain (Absolutely!)
Tu Shaan-E-Hindustan (Where is my Bharat Ratna?! When Saif can get a Padma Shri...I deserve a Ratna!)
Hindustan Teri Jaan (Lets also add ladkiyaan somewhere in there!)
Tu Jaan-E-Hindustan (Totally!)
Marhaba Hooo Oo
Marhaba
Marhaba Hooo Oo
Marhaba (Now Hindustan sings in chorus!)

After a day like yesterday...I need this release! :)

Akshay said...

Foood, Gimme traditional south Indian fare, and i gorge. I did not even read the other stuff...I just saw the food part! :D
Get some for me next time :P

Hazel said...

@ ET ..Hmm. I should kick myself for giving you the chance to do the jungle dance.. :P

@Akshay .. Sure thing next ;)

Scorpio said...

yep! u shud! - u allowed me to take your blog for granted...again!!! ;)

Hazel said...

hmmm... Its rude to remove comments .. :P

Scorpio said...

i will give u until evening to think more about what u jus said! ;)

Hazel said...

..all the time!

Scorpio said...

lol...

Sanjana said...

I have been eating out quite a lot this last coupla weeks, so not feeling quite as envious as I would have otherwise felt