Friday, February 19, 2010

Rush

I am still in in the 3rd phase mode and I am still seeing things in slow motion. The title , well, is a case of 'JLT '.

But, I did have an adrenaline rush last week. You know the kind that you get when you get your first cycle, or your first watch or hmm... I think you get the drift. And the reason this time was travel. Whatever the reason for the travel, I feel the rush every time I have to hop to a new place. the thought of seeing new roads, new faces, new buildings, change in weather , the whole package.

And it need not be a vacation, just the usual trips back home holds the same magic too. I guess anything would do as long as the vehicle's posterior is facing Bangalore!

And this time it was to the financial capital of India. Loved the wave of heat that struck my face the moment I got out of the airport , the antique piece of black and yellow metal, (in case you have not figured it out the mumbai ka patented cabs ), the roads so full of energy at any time of the day or night for that matter ( have taken walks on the roads there both at midnight and at 6 in the morning!), the mumbaiya slang, the food( I have already talked about Kulfi, the sabudana vada, the chats, ) , the shopping ( hill road, linking road are the only places I have been to , but liked what I have seen so fat , and 'like' is a mild mild term) and then the drive to Pune... the ghats the new highway.. sigh! Didnt get time to see more . Like I said . Loved what I saw.

Next is Chennai I guess .. Esp, since I have heard of a new restaurant where food would be free for ever for me!

Nite

No comments: