Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blues and Blahs

Haven't had much to write about in a long time. Oh well,been lazy too. I would call it the period between blahs and blues. And now on to my fav thing - Bullet points :-))
1) A, I did try your way of making myself grin and it works. So thanks for that .(still grinning :-) !)
2) Had a whirlwind trip to Kerala and the never ending rains made its presence felt everywhere. Literally - in the form of droplets on top on my neighbor's head during the onward journey, and since I had sighed and thanked god for small mercies, the drops kind of gravitated towards my head on the way back. Justice or cheap thrills? And yeah it rained every second I was there . So my turn to say ...rain rain go away .. for heaven's sake.
3) Met an enlightened person. No sarcasm. Been to a gurukul. The environment was nice but the rest was like something out of Kate and Leopold. I would probably read this one a couple of decades from now and snicker.
4) Suffering from book craving. Lots of it. In fact, had to go to the bookshop on a weekday to pacify the monster. Its another story that I ended up taking the next day off .
5) And go a Matt Bomer screen saver. I have nothing to say to that! :-))

Nite

No comments: