Saturday, July 03, 2010

Dost

And no .. this is no story about dostana, only musings on friends, or their effect on me.

Well, after a lot of deliberation, decided to disturb the symmetry of my body, by joining the torture chamber - a gym. In spite of the crankiness before the session, (associated with being out of bed at an ungodly hour on a weekend) and whimpering muscles after crawling out of the place (literally!), I had a great time. The chats in between the muscle wringing, the teasing, the yapping , the breakfast and the long walk after the session made my day. All this thanks to a friends couple. ( yeah you read it right - couple of my friends who are married to each other :-)) ) It felt strangely alive and peaceful at the same time. Although we did nothing out of the ordinary!

Contrast that to to another outing in the evening, this time with a totally different friends set. A masala movie which is usually prescribed for the depressed, followed by shopping. Now what could have been better than that . But no, I returned with a sense of hmm.. emptiness. Not any body's fault . Just my reaction to em.

Moral of the story, ... still searching

This is not turning out to be a fun blog. Blame if on the Argentina slaughter that is happening as we speak... The song that I am listening to at the moment does not help either .

Bin tere Bin tere , koi khalish hai...hawaon main bin tere..

Hit a high high and a steep low in a single day. Was just the last post that I was talking about life hitting a plateau??




3 comments:

Akshay said...

wow! that nosedived faster than you could say Achtung!! Whats with the sudden disinterest in life...

Hazel said...

umm..one of those days I guess :)..or it might be the movie... all that fluff must have fried my brains.... ugh....

Pixie said...

the movie was bad...!!
everything else I've already said!! ;)

(Too lazy to type it out again! ;) )