Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Piece of Khandala..

This is an old post ...didnt upload it due to its reference to
Karmabhoomi.... but then this was one meeting where I didnt have to kill the frown on my face ...so here goes ...

Had a meeting with the customer and the various other units
who are working to make this assignment a success(!)...
The objective was to break the dealdlock between the
customer and the home - look n feel team!
Now the look n feel guys were trying to force a new
new idea down the customers throat and they in turn were resisting
it with everything had..

Amusement galore for the rest of the people in the meeting .. .

Usually the customer asks for a piece of moon and we say...
with this money we can only take you to Khandala ..
.. Itne paise main itnaich milenga!!!!

But here the situation was we are hand holding them
to the 22nd century but they say..
'No! No! No! I do not want the moon...Give me back my cave!'

No comments: