Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shiva Shiva

Happened to miss the bus back home, sometime last week. That's how
I found myself in a cab with about 10 other strangers. And this one
was a Gypsy and I found myself in the back with another guy and a girl.
So far all good,I get a ride, there are other people so i can relax
the grip on the pepper spray can, no stops in between and the vehicle
is cozy and everyone is busy with their ipods or mobiles or just staring
into the night and well, I am bored. Not for too long though!

The night was young and so was the couple in front me . They started
a game of footsie, 'handsie' , accompanied by giggles, groans and
what not. Ahem, Shiva Shiva!

I am no Victorian , but come on!!!! .I wanted to scream, I am right here in
front of you. Love is blind but please do not assume the ones around are
blind too!!!!

The only saving grace was , that the guy held a backpack which shielded
some of the drama, and if anyone wants to ask , why cant you look away,
the answer is , there was no where to look, to my left was a bald head,
to my right a door with translucent windows. But I did find a way,
I looked down, started a series of smses to practically everyone
in my contact list.

But wait, the the climax is even more interesting, the guy asks the cabbie
to stop at Silkboard, and he walks out telling the cabbie that the girl
would pay for him! ( for once I was glad, I do not undertand Kannada,
I can tell you the girl was definitely not yelling love songs that time)

Err... One more time .. Shiva Shiva!

3 comments:

Pixie said...

ROTFL!!

He let her pay after all that?!! ;)
hehehe

Hazel said...

I know.. absolutely shameless na... :P

ET said...

Oh! i didnt realize u were sitting behind me in the cab!