Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's not me!


In a bit of a fix. A ghost from the past has sent me a friend request and like a coward I have been steadfastly ignoring it for the past 2 days. The 'it' here is the request. As if ignoring it would make it magically disappear and I would not have to do anything about it . But no such luck. Checked in the morning and it's still there .Sigh!

Now, I do not want to accept the request and let the ghost know about the current me and well, declining is - rude! And mommy says being rude is not ladylike!

Why oh god .. Why ? and yeah the awesome request comes with an equally delightful message 'finally managed to track you down' .. Yayy .. Hurray .. Jump up and down and sideways too.

Anyways , the ostrich mode continues ..for now.. Yeah yeah go ahead and snicker. Check what's waiting for you today!

3 comments:

Scorpio said...

well...you could always decline the friend request and also send a message to the "ghost" saying that they had tracked down the wrong person to haunt! of course this would constitute lying..but then you know my stand on a little lie vs. the big picture!
and this will only work if you do not have a profile picture and also depends quite a bit on your privacy settings...

Scorpio said...

sorry for the repetition..i had tried leaving a comment earlier but it didn't seem to go thru...i tried it again today and now i see the first comment as well! well feel free to delete the msg(s)...

Hazel said...

hmm... the coward in me is still awake.. I have let the request lie there... this way ..he might assume I am not a frequenter of FB ;)