Friday, January 01, 2010

01-01-10

Its like the aftermath of a party right now. Like the scraps of decoration still stuck to the roof. The day I mean ... After the excitement of yesterday and today its awfully silent now.

Endless mails and texts from friends, even got a call from one of my bros, it was nice . The social obligation that dictated a reply to each of them was less fun .. *a cheeky grin*

Yes, a lil sadness about a few who should have a called an guilt over the ones that I should I have texted at least.Hey, it maintains the balance of my world.

But it was kind of perfect - lots of less work, a happy boss, a weekend and generally ,
the good vibes of the day ..

Nite.

P.S : BTW the date was perfect too - 01-01-10.

4 comments:

Sanjana said...

Happy new Year and Decade

Hazel said...

:) thanks dear...u too u too ...:)

Pixie said...

Happy New Year again! :P ;)

Hazel said...

:) thanks Pix