Tuesday, December 29, 2009

101 crushes of 2009

With everyone writing about their resolutions and non resolutions for 2010 ,I thought I would write about my 101 crushes of 2009.. Yeah ...101 .. what do I say I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.. :)

Lets not get naughty ... all these crushes are not 'he's ...They are all 'its' and lets get realistic and narrow the number down to 10 ..and listed in no particular order...

1) Honda C-RV - Ruff n Tuff...Civic is just a pale memory now
2) HP Mini - Love at first sight!
3) Itouch ipod...Sigh..
4) Crosswords in MG ... After 6 yrs in Bangalore... Finally ...and well I have found my soul mate..
5) FabIndia.. you make me feel so special..
6) The Twilight series..yet to get over that one
7) Grameen .. Pixie...I owe you one ..
8) Big Boss ... yeah the second time in two posts.. I might be in love
9) Nokia N97 .. what do I say ..
10) And well the last one .. and perhaps the one I have been oogling
for the last couple of days ... ASUS wireless router...dont ask.. (if anyone is curious check it out - the model is wl 700ge)

and as crushes go, some or most of it is unrequited .. *wink* and now me going back to an unlisted love ... the other idiot box

8 comments:

Scorpio said...

You asked for it!

They are all 'its'???
You disappoint me...When I read
"all these crushes are not he's" I was hoping it would be followed by - THEY ARE ALL SHE'S!!! ;)

Looks like it's a day filled with homosexual innuendo! ;)

Hazel said...

:P... am going to be intentionally dense and say .. fortunately, english doesn't have a gender for things ..

Pixie said...

nice list...

mine includes the Mercedes, BMW, a Lambourgini in it as well! :D

Grameen is heavenly isn't it?!
you need to come to Anokhi with me, it will be your second love after FabIndia! :)

Hazel said...

oh my poor purse.. :) ..

Scorpio said...

Not sure if it was intentional...but that is a really good play on words!
"oh my poor purse.." :)

Hazel said...

yeah I did realise I had made a mistake the moment I wrote purse instead of ' wallet' ... Hmmpph!

Scorpio said...

Naah..i didnt mean that..actually i am fine with women using the term purse instead of wallet...

i was referring to the usage of the word "poor" both as an endearingly pitiful adjective and as a reflection of the monetary value in the "purse" after you are done shopping!

if you still haven't figured it out...don't sweat...lets just assume that you are still dense! ;)

Hazel said...

Ugh... mathi mathi...:)