Monday, December 28, 2009

Void in the Paradise

Inspite of the title , nothing earth shattering is happening in my paradise. (forget about my paradise , nothing seems to be happening in the 4 km radius around me.sigh!)

So back to the title and the reason for my whining, Bigg Boss has ended and i do not know what to do with my TV slot between 9 to 10. And a whack for anybody who even thinks of turning his / her nose up in the air at that sound of Bigg Boss.. :)

Oh those cat fights and ego trips and silly tasks... The best part was the horrid music that used to knock the contestants off their beds... I know I am being a sadist but there is something about watching people sulking at not getting 10 hrs of sleep .. :D

Anyways .. its all over and its left me flipping channels aimlessly..

Done with the best goals of 2009, Ranbir Kapoor Senior doing the lil dance to the tunes of Damini Damini oh meri Damini. Even watched an extra large guy cook something scary... and Schwarzenegger swatting a few 100 human beings... cricket hooligans in their full glory...

And then finally ... there is this lovely movie about two women fighing over a guy... Its silly fun... especially when one of them happens to be a ghost...(ugh! )

sigh... I miss Bigg boss...

4 comments:

Pixie said...

ooh! That movie is awesome fun and Eva looks so sexy! :D

I have Brothers&Sisters on Tuesdays , Grey's Anatomy on Wednesdays from 9 to 10!
these 2 days, News gets watched either before or during commercial breaks! :P
Remaining days - its NEWS and random stuff!

Hazel said...

Oh yeah there is Greys anatomy which I have been wanting to watch but then Big B used to take precedence. Used to watch the reruns during the weekend ... hmm.. news yeah.. that doesnt need a time slot :D ... btw people have been raving about 3 idiots

Shakti said...

fun blog...its like the perfect blogging that you would get youself to doing... when you miss stuff like big bosss:O neva followed it!

Hazel said...

:)... i had fun writing it ..thanks for stopping by ..dreamcatcher